7.01.2009

Lessons for Life

As I think of good things I'd like to pass onto the younger generation (dang...I'm at a point where I can say thing), they will be labeled as Lessons for Life. I will give credit to whom I remember hearing or learning things from...so not necessarily who it originally came from.

  1. Procrastination is a thief of time - Jesse Wong
  2. Never use a credit card, unless you can pay it off in the same month - Jesse Wong
  3. Think - Jesse Wong
  4. ...I will teach this class, as if it was the last class I will ever teach - Dave Kovar?
  5. If you look for the good in someone, that's what you'll find. If you look for the bad, that's what you'll find too. - Master Dunn
  6. Eat as much as you can - Grand Father
  7. You don't have to immediately answer every single question or challenge. Just take your time.
  8. CANI - Constant And Never-ending Improvement - Master Dunn
  9. Getting married is the easy part, staying married is the challenge.
  10. Your parents will always love you no matter what. You are never too old to hug or kiss your parents either.

No comments:

Post a Comment