7.01.2009

Childhood memories: My Sister

  • I'm not sure why Cinde and I had a crappy relationship in our younger years. The only thing I remember is that there was a certain point when she was little that she tried to kiss me and it was really greasy and it was "yukky".
  • Cinde came home crying from school one day as there were some kids teasing her. It pissed me off enough that I came out of the house and scarred the crap out of those boys. Even though I didn't like my sister at the time...I was still big brother and if she was going to get picked on...it would only be by me :)
  • Cinde has really nice hair.
  • I was not too fond of my sister's choice in men. I don't remember her first boyfriend's name, but I was about ready to beat the crap out of him for making her upset so many times.
  • As much as I hate to admit it, Cinde's fiance is a pretty nice guy. I still don't think anyone is good enough for her...but he's OK.
  • When we took our first trip to China to visit family, both Cinde and I got some sort of stomach virus. We both were throwing up and sick for a couple days. I think it was from the trip to that Chinese Sea World.
  • For some reason, Cinde and I don't look like we're related besides the fact that we're both Chinese. Maybe our parents adopted us from China (I know...bad joke).
  • Cinde was not so great at taking medicine as a kid. I remember Dad trying to get her to take something and she bit his finger.
  • When Cinde first started driving, she used Mom's crappy Plymouth Acclaim. I remember the heat shield came loose of it while driving down Route 22 and it scared the crap out of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment