7.18.2009

Happy Birthday Sis

Happy Birthday Cinde. Since it will be my sister's 27th B-Day, let's make a list of silly to somewhat embarrassing memories of her :-D
  • She had a birthday party at McDonalds when she was younger. I am so jealous
  • She played on the Field Hockey and Swim teams at Union High. She's much more athletically gifted than I was.
  • She has really nice hair.
  • She has a portrait of a drawing someone did when she went on a trip to France.
  • When we were kids, I believe I accidentally hit her in the eye with a pair of nunchucks I made out of straws and paper clips.
  • Cinde had Barbie dolls growing up...and at some future point gave crew cuts to most of them.
  • She used to play the flute.
  • She shares the same Birthdate as Billy Mays.
  • She used to sleep in the same bed with my grandmother for years when she was a kid.
  • She and I were supposed to start gymnastics classes together, but I changed my mind because I wanted to go to my cousin Joey's house instead.
  • Did I say she has really nice hair?
That's all I can remember at 2AM......zzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Thanks for the birthday wishes. That wasn't TOO embarrassing. Ok, and let's just clarify that I didn't sleep with her by CHOICE. Just too many people in a small house!

    ReplyDelete